Matcha has been around for some years, however more recently it has come to the forefront as a staple ingredient in food, beverages, and skincare. Matcha has many health benefits that make it a superfood for your body and skin. 💁♀️💫
1. Matcha is rich in chlorophyll which is a natural detoxifier and helps to remove toxins from your skin and body.
2. Matcha contains high levels of catechins, which are potent antioxidants and help to fight the processes that cause free radicals and prevent poor health.
3. Matcha naturally produces energizing properties, which help to stimulate skin cells and blood flow to help reduce the effects of aging.
4. Matcha contains more antioxidants than dark chocolate, spinach, and fruits like acai combined.
5. Matcha contains a number of important nutrients, including iron, protein, potassium, calcium, and vitamin C.
6. Matcha contains L-Theanine, an amino acid that supports relaxed and smooth skin.
7. Matcha contains anti-inflammatory properties to help reduce the appearance of skin conditions and support radiant skin.